Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time out to make a joyful noise unto the Lord!

Oh today is just one of those days I wanna sing a little ditty and dance a little goofy because I so love the Lord!!!  Oh how different was my sight before He came to me.  Oh how much more I understand and see now that He has!   It is so, so true that He cannot be fully understood without the touch of His Spirit.  Words are just words until they are brought to life by His illuminating Presence.  So so so so different than who I thought He was before!!!  I was so limited in my understanding, in my mind, trying to figure it all out, thinking I knew.  Being a Christian, SO not about religion, not a set of rules, and sooooo not mundane or dire or limiting!!!   It is all about the RELATIONSHIP!   Deep, intimate, solid, abiding, continuously revealing, amazingly awe inspiring, JOYFUL, reverent (OH so reverent), gentle, overflowing and oh so sosososososososoosos Loving.  Like nothing else!!!!   It is in the relationship that I am renewed, retooled, given a new mind and a new heart, no longer relying on my own understanding but rather am able to see from His perspective. My will IS His will simply by the abiding nature of the relationship!!  My desire to praise Him, to be close to Him, to know Him is what brings it all into alignment.  I simply Love and worship Him and He does the rest!!   PURE HEAVEN!!!!! 


And it is this that has me dancing with utter joy today.  It's just so so so so wonderful, everything He has done, everything He is doing and everything He will do.  AMEN!!!!!!


So I dance on my tippy toes, and hum and whistle a little tune and shake my head about in a silly goofy way because I feel FREE and LIGHT and FULFILLED!!!  I shall not want, indeed!!!! 



Oh sweet, loving, complete, unchangeable, reliable, intimately personal Lord I pray that your Spirit pour out to overflowing on all who are seeking You, who don't know your purifying and clarifying touch, who crave it but don't know what it is they are truly craving.  Find those doors that you have knocked on that have opened even the SLIGHTEST crack and SHOWER the annointing oil of Your blessed Presence from the top of their head to the tips of their toes and let them SEEEEEE  just how free they can be in Your Light, Your Truth and Your Love. 


Hallelujahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!  Hallelujahhhhhhhhhhh!!!   Holy Holy Holy is Your Name!!!!  I praise You, I praise You today and for all of eternity.  AMEN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment