Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Intimacy - Into Me See

Although there is a whole lot going on, I don't have the words to express.  I'm in a very humbled and quiet place today.

Jesus and I are having a very focused/intense talk/revisiting  (there's a reason they call Him "Wonderful Counselor") of some things that, in part, originally caused me to leave Christianity in the first place.  As the story of Jonah so clearly shows, you can run, but you cannot hide.  :)

Instead of talking about it right now, I'm just going to post some pictures that express how it feels to have Him with me, so present and so loving while I finally face this issue.




3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! Would you allow me to draw them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found all of these pictures in the public domain through a google search so I don't own them. However, I am an artist and I know that you can draw any picture you like from the internet, as long as you don't sell it for profit. So enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete